Femme Factor BodyFit is a sports supplement for women. It’s intended to be used as a pre-workout energy provider and is marketed in a way that may make it look enticing to any woman who wishes to lose weight.
It’s manufactured and distributed by an American company called Femme Factor.
The company has been trading since 2013 and claims to be “constantly seeking ways to develop innovative products” that will help women to “shatter the barriers” standing between them and the leaner, stronger, and more beautiful physique they desire.
However, despite Femme Factor’s best intentions, Body Fit is the only product they’ve successfully brought to market.
Femme Factor BodyFit Benefits
- Boosts energy levels
- Controls the appetite
- Burns fat
- Supports improved physical fitness
Femme Factor BodyFit Method of Action
Pre-workout supplements are intended to provide people with the extra energy and improved stamina they need to get the most out the time they spend training in the gym or indulging in other fitness activities.
Such formulations also generally contain ingredients that can boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning. Body fit is no exception.
According to the information on the back of the box, when people take Femme Factor BodyFit they will experience a quick “kick of caffeine” that will boost their energy and focus” and help them to train harder.
Meanwhile, the fat burning capabilities of green tea will be busy igniting their metabolism and helping them to burn fat.
Femme Factor BodyFit Key Ingredients
Femme Factor has grouped all the ingredients into two proprietary blends.
Each (2 capsules) dose provides:
Fit Focus Blend (540mg)
- Green Tea Extract: There is a wealth of evidence to show green tea has earned it’s reputation as a fat burner and the data compiled by scientists conducting one study shows it can go on working for up to 24 hours.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A good energy-proving ingredient that is often added to pre-workout supplements because it boosts energy levels and helps improve concentration. Caffeine is also a popular diet pill inclusion because research shows it has the ability to increase calorie expenditure by boosting the metabolism and also helps the body to lose additional calories as heat (thermogenic fat burning).
- CarnoSyn: A patent-protected beta-alanine provider. Some evidence suggests beta-alanine boosts athletic performance, but further study is much to be desired.
Slim Shape Complex (228mg)
- Svetol: A patented green coffee bean extract that’s often used as a standalone weight loss aid. The chlorogenic acid it contains provides appetite control. It’s known to be a good metabolism booster and fat burner as well
- Razberi-K: A trademark protected raspberry ketones extract. Research shows raspberry ketones to be a capable fat burner and it further helps with weight loss by lessening the desire for food.
- Saffron Extract: A crocus flower extract. Clinical evidence suggests saffron may help with weight loss, but researchers point out further investigation is needed.
- Garcinia Cambogia: A fruit-derived ingredient that provides hydroxycitric acid (HCA). It supports weight loss in two ways. First, it suppresses hunger. Then it prevents the body from creating fresh stores of fat.
Femme Factor BodyFit Customer Comments
A few average customer comments read:
BodyFit Side Effects & Health Considerations
A number of former users report experiencing side effects, including insomnia, jitters, and nausea. We suggest all potential Body Fit users visit their GP and get some advice prior to commencing use of this product.
Where to Buy Femme Factor BodyFit
You can buy Femme Factor BodyFit from the manufacturer’s website. It’s also available from Amazon.com, but not from Amazon UK, so women living in the British Isles will need to purchase directly from the manufacturer.
Femme Factor fails to provide customers with a money back guarantee.
The Femme Factor BodyFit marketing material makes much ado about caffeine’s ability to boost energy and focus and also highlights the fat burning potential of green tea.
This suggests Femme Factor see these two ingredients as being the two most important ones in the formulation.
However, although both are good ingredients that should do the things Femme Factor want them to do, we have to wonder if the caffeine inclusion rate is too heavy-handed.
Caffeine is a good ingredient. It gets results both as an energy booster and fat burner, but some supplement manufactures get overenthusiastic about its abilities and include it in doses that are so high they can only be tolerated by hardened caffeine junkies who have become that way through habitual coffee drinking and/or the prolonged use of supplements that are high in caffeine.
Many customer reviews mention side effects that could be caused by too much caffeine, but Femme Factor don’t provide an inclusion rate, so there is no way to know if this is the case.
Either way, this product does not appear to be suitable for all and it doesn’t have a money back guarantee, so most women may find they are better off choosing an alternative product instead.
Other Diet Pills For Women to Consider
If you are intent on buying a diet pill that is exclusively for women then take a closer look at LeanBean.
Lean Bean is primarily intended to work as a fat burner, so it contains some ingredients that can speed up the metabolism. A faster metabolism burns more calories per day.
LeanBean also contains ingredients that can help normalise hormone levels – a major contributory factor to female weight gain.