Acai berry is arguably the originator of the whole superfruit philosophy – a natural food source that when harvested can provide several benefits that have many advantages over of its pharmaceutical counterparts.
Acai berries are immense at providing energy, helping to detox the system and slow down the ageing process – it is perhaps its weight loss potential, and in particular its fat burning benefit, that has really propelled the acai berry to the position it is in today.
There is so much that has been written about acai, there are also many acai brands that are in circulation from the sublime to the ridiculous. We take a look at Evolution Slimming’s Pure Acai supplement to see which side of the fence is falls on.
Pure Acai Berry – 100 % Pure Fruit Not Extract
Not all acai berry products are the same and not all are effective – some are even relatively useless despite claiming to contain acai berry. When the acai berry is harvested it must be freeze dried an encapsulated as quickly possible. It must also contain real fruit and not powdered extract. Watch the video below that explains the difference between real acai fruit and inferior extract.
What Is Acai And What Does It Do
The acai berry is a small purple coloured grape sized fruit that is harvested from the rainforest’s of Brazil. It has been used by the indigenous population for generations but it is only during the past decade that is has been used by the western world.
Acai has the following benefits:
- Fat Burning – Acai is very efficient at burning excess body fat.
- Raise Metabolism – can increase the metabolic rate providing more energy
- Combat Tiredness & Fatigue – Fight the signs fatigue and tiredness and increase levels of alertness
- Antioxidant For Anti-Aging – Can help to reduce the effect of free radicals. Free radicals are though responsible in part to the ageing process.
- Protein Levels – Contains 19 amino acids. Amino acids are thought to be the building blocks of protein, there is around 8 grams of protein in a 100 gram serving of Acai.
- Vitamins And Minerals – Vitamins B1, B2, B3 as well as Vitamin E, potassium, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc are all present in acai.
Media Highlights In The Press
Pure Acai Berry has been featured in the press positively on numerous occasions. It is the only acai brand to be reviewed by the Sunday Express.
Is Pure Acai Berry Recommended
Quite simply – if you want to buy an Acai diet supplement, buy this one.
Where To Buy Pure Acai Berry In The UK
Available exclusively from the Evo Slimming website. Evo Slimming are based in in Canterbury, Kent and ideal for UK customers. Their online store is easy to use and a breath of fresh air compared US based diet products that hide behind an anonymous website and lack customer service skills.
It costs £19.99 for a months supply with price discounts and special offers for multiple and combination packages.