Skinny Sprinkles is the new energy and weight loss drink that has brought the concept of losing weight right back to its most basic level.
While the trend nowadays appears to be trying to over complicate matters by highlighting scientific research and highly convoluted explanations, E Beauty (the manufacturers), have done away with the fluff and introduced a product that does pretty much what it says on the tin.
While the science, ingredients and mechanics of action are important sometimes customers just want buy a weight loss product and trust in the manufacturer.
Skinny Sprinkles contains two main ingredients Inulin and Glucomannan – both highly effective, read on to find out how they can benefit you
What Are Skinny Sprinkles And How Do They Work
Each packet contains a sachet or stick with the ‘sprinkles’ enclosed. Simply pour the contents into a glass of water, mix and you have your slimming aid ready to drink. Its tastes delicious.
Take around half an hour before a meal to gain the full benefit – each sachet contains just 21 calories.
The drink is intended to help you reach satiety (fullness) quicker during a meal and help you avoid feeling hunger for longer periods after. Your energy levels are also raised giving you the impetus to exercise – or at least be mobile.
The key benefits are:
- Suppress appetite and help reduce portion size
- Decrease the want to to snack between meals
- Increase energy levels promoting mobility and exercise
What Are The Ingredients, Whats In It
There are 2 main or active ingredients:
- Glucomannan: a natural fibre source that helps you to achieve satiety (fullness) quicker. When glucomannan comes in contact with liquid it expands up to 200 times its starting size. When a tiny amount of glucomannan is in your stomach and it mixes with your stomach contents it expands and gives the impression of fullness.
- Inulin: a naturally occurring polysaccharide produced by many types of plants. Can help to moderate blood sugar levels and avoid the sugar rush. Effectively puts an end to sugar cravings.
Media Interest and Press Focus
The media have followed Skinny Sprinkles around almost mercilessly – but thankfully (for E Beauty) for all the right reasons.
There have been serious editorials in the more serious Health Fitness type magazine as national newspaper such as the Daily Express
There have been features and articles in the usual suspects such as Hello, Woman, OK, Take a Break etc..
Any Side Effects or Cautions
Should not cause any side effects if used in accordance with the manufacturers usage instructions.
Does Skinny Sprinkles Work
Lots of evidence points towards Skinny Sprinkles claims – the product make seem frivolous and pretty in pink there is some pretty impressive weight loss methodology at work here.
Where To Buy Skinny Sprinkles
Could soon be available on the UK high street at stockists such as Boots, Superdrug, Holland and Barrett etc. For now all orders go through the official website.
We highly recommend Gravitate SuperSculpt – as we have mentioned early, take away the Skinny Sprinkles branding and all you are left with is an expensive way to take Glucomannan