Lean 11 is a diet pill for women. It’s one of numerous health and fitness products produced in the UK by Sports Supplements Ltd and distributed under the Bulk Powders brand name.
Other Bulk Powder supplements include Whey protein drinks, amino acids, vitamin pills, and joint care capsules.
There’s a Bulk Powder option designed to meet most people’s needs.
Bulk Powders take a simplistic approach when it comes to their product packaging and the marketing department refrains from making to many overly zealous claims.
In the case of Lean 11, customers are told it’s designed for active women in search of an extra energy boost and may contribute to slimming.
The rest of the marketing claims are equally to the point:
- Contains 11 ingredients in precise, high doses
- Provides natural energisers
- Contains vitamins and minerals
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Assists fat metabolism
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
Method of Action – How Does Lean 11 Work
The Lean 11 diet pill formulation contains a few ingredients that have obviously been added to support weight loss, such as green tea and chromium, but the majority of the inclusions are energy boosters.
This is in keeping with the product’s design intent. However, the formulation is far too reliant on stimulants and, although stimulants are also capable of boosting the metabolism and contributing to weight loss, when overused they furnish products with an increased likelihood of causing side effects.
- Citrus Aurantium (450mg): A fruit extract that provides synephrine (stimulant). Citrus aurantium increases mental focus and fights fatigue. It’s good for providing extra energy, increases calorie expenditure, and is a proven fat burner too, but even two 50mg doses per day would be considered unusually high. The amount provided here is highly questionable and may cause more harm than good because high doses of synephrine can raise blood pressure and cause a number of other undesirable side effects.
- Green Tea Extract (400mg): The weight loss enhancing and health boosting capabilities of green tea have been well researched. It’s one of the safest and most respected diet pill ingredients in the world. Numerous studies show that it works, one of which suggests supplementation with green tea can reduce body fat, lower cholesterol, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (350mg): The chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee bean extract is highly respected for its fat burning capabilities.
- Apple Cider Vinegar (250mg): Appetite suppression and carb blocking are but two of many benefits apple cider vinegar is alleged to provide, but further research is needed and it is not generally considered a “power ingredient”.
- Kola Nut Extract (100mg): Kola nut extracts used to be used as the flavour-provider in Coca-Cola. This is no longer the case, but supplements manufacturers occasionally use kola nut because it contains the stimulant, caffeine. Although caffeine is generally most respected for its energy providing ability, research shows it has value as a fat burner
- Choline (82.5mg): Clinical trials shows a link between increased choline intake and improved cognitive function. It’s generally more popular as a smart drug ingredient, but choline is sometimes added to sports supplements to help them provide improved mental focus.
- Caffeine (72mg): More caffeine and its inclusion is not a good idea because the formulation already has some, along with and a shocking amount of citrus aurantium.
- Vitamin B5 (50mg): A vitamin that helps the body obtain energy from food.
- Vitamin B12 (200mcg): As an energy provider, Vitamin B12 works much the same as Vitamin B5, but Vitamin B12 is included in energy drinks. Vitamin B5 is not and there’s probably a good reason for that.
- Chromium (120mcg): A mineral that regulates blood sugar levels and prevents them dropping low enough to trigger carb cravings.
- Selenium (55mcg): Helps support normal thyroid function. Selenium has value in a formulation such as this because the thyroid produces the hormones that are responsible for governing the metabolism.
[info]How to Use – One capsule is needed three times per day. The doses should be spread out throughout the day and timed so that they are taken with food.[/info]
Lean 11 Customer Reviews
We were unable to find any customer reviews for this product.
Lean 11Side Effects and Health Warnings
It would be unwise to take a product that is as stimulant rich as this without first obtaining a doctor’s advice because the chance of side effects could be quite high.
Women who have existing health issues will need to be especially cautious, as will anyone who is using medication.
Women who are pregnant or nursing a child should not use it at all.
Places to Buy Lean 11
It’s possible to buy Lean 11 online from the Bulk Powders website. The product is also available from Superdrug and Boots.
Lean 11 is not backed by a money back guarantee.
Lean 11 is aimed at active women who need an energy boost.
The use of Vitamins B5 and B12 should help provide this, but these two safe ingredients could be seen as being redundant in a formulation that contains such a massive dose of citrus aurantium, not to forget two ingredients that have been added to provide caffeine.
Green tea and green coffee bean extract contain small amounts of caffeine as well.
The manufacturer also states the formulation will regulate blood sugar levels and assist fat metabolism.
It contains ingredients that can do this, so all of the marketing claims pan out. However, there are other products that can provide all the same benefits and more, and also have a money back guarantee.
Lean 11 may offer some value but, as a female weight loss aid, it’s far from being the best.