Phenadren is a food supplement manufactured in capsule format by EvoChem.
Other than the fact that it is based in Nevada, North America, very little is known about the company, but it appears to have been tradings since 2010.
The EvoChem website is user friendly and easy to navigate, but it it does not provide much information about Phenadren or any of the company’s other products.
How the Formulation Works
EvoChem describe the product as a “6-stage thermogenc formula designed to encourage thermogenesis and enhance energy levels”. No further explanation is offered, so it’s all pretty vague. However, thermogenesis is the process by which the body’s internal temperature is raised slightly. This causes the body to burn calories faster than normal and creates an environment that is favorable to the burning of body fat.
Most of the ingredients are included in a proprietary blend (1.5g) and no inclusion rates are available.
Two capsules provide:
- Raspberry Ketone: A well respected ingredient that supports weight loss by providing appetite suppression and encouraging fat burning.
- Cayenne: The capsaicin provided by cayenne pepper boosts the metabolism and encourages fat burning. It has a good reputation for getting results and some studies suggest the benefits it provides may continue for up to 24 hours.
- Coleus Forskohlii: An ingredient that is taken from a perennial plant. It’s main value is as a testosterone booster, but coleus forskohlli is also believed to be a fat burner.
- Guggul Lipids: A fat burning ingredient sourced from the sap of a tree.
- Hordenine: A plant molecule that has is often used as a a stimulant and may also offer fat burning benefits.
- Kelp: A seaweed extract that contains iodine. When the diet fails to provide enough iodine the thyroid gland produces a decreased amount of specific hormones that are necessary for an efficient metabolism.
- Phenylethylamine HCI: A nootropic ingredient that may help protect against diet-induced moodiness by providing an improved state of mind.
- DMAE Bitartrate: A choline molecule that is believed to help slow the aging process.
- Caffeine Anhydrous: A popular stimulant that can increase energy levels and is also a natural appetite suppressant. Caffeine further assists weight loss by speeding the metabolism and encouraging fat burning.
- Citrus Aurantium: A fruit derivative that contains a powerful fat burner called synephrine.
- White Willow Bark Extract: A tree bark extract that contains a painkiller called salicin.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: A number of studies, including this one conducted in Geneva, are highly supportive of green tea’s value as a fat burner.
- D-Glucuronolactone: A chemical that is believed to be useful for providing extra energy.
- Yohimbine HCI: A tree extract that is often used as a fat burner and has a longstanding reputation as male fertility enhancer.
- Hoodia Gordonii: An ingredient taken from a species of succulent plant. Hoodia is generally added to diet supplements in the hopes that its presence will provide appetite suppression.
- Fucoxanthin: An algae derived ingredient that encourages a reduction in fat mass.
- Dandelion Root, Juniper Berry, Uva Ursi, Buchu Leaf: Four respected diuretics that can help reduce the amount of water the body stores in its tissues.
- Calcium Carbonate: A mineral that is necessary for good health. At least one study suggests supplementation with calcium may prevent the growth of new fat cells
- Niacin: Also called Vitamin B3, niacin helps lower cholesterol and is known to be useful for boosting the metabolism.
- Methylsulfonylmethane: An ingredient that offers a pain killing effect and can be good for soothing muscle cramps.
The Phenadren formulation also provides several vitamins and minerals (some of which are duplicated in the proprietary blend).
- Niacin (15mg)
- Vitamin B6 (20mg)
- Folate (400mcg)
- Vitamin B12 (15mg)
- Chromium (1000mcg)
- Calcium (15mg)
Phenadren Customer Comments
No customer comments were available at the time of this review.
Where to Buy Phenadren & What is Costs
Orders cannot be processed via the EvoChem website, and we were unable to find any online stores that stock the product, so the price is unknown.
There is no money back guarantee.
Phenadren Pros & Cons at a Glance
Contains some good ingredients
Lack of information about the manufacturer
Lack of information about the product
No customer feedback
Could be hard to find a supplier
The price is unknown
Phenadren Side Effects & Health Warnings
EvoChem states the importance of seeking medical advice before using any type of dietary supplement, but fails to state if any customers have reported experiencing a negative reaction to the capsules.
Bearing in mind the lack of ingredient inclusion rates and customer feedback, Phenadren does not appear to have a lot going for it, but the formulation contains some good ingredients so it could be worth a try if you can manage to find a local or online stockist and do not care about the lack of a guarantee.
We strongly recommend PhenQ – arguably the most sought after commercial diet pill in circulation.
PhenQ offers users a multiple benefit: a fat burning, fat blocking and appetite suppressing method of action.
PhenQ is available direct without prescription and with a 60 day money back guarantee