Can a patch stuck to the skin really encourage fat burning? Supplement manufacturers Biogen Health Science says so, but the company also recommends the patches be used in conjunction with either their T5 Fat Burners (capsules) or T5 Serum XT (drops), so it’s easy to question how much faith they have in the product 시계 어플 다운로드.
T5 Fat Burning patches are available to buy directly from the manufacturer’s website and can also be purchased from many online stores. Amazon and eBay provide two more purchasing options. One month’s supply of patches costs just under £19 from the official website, but bulk buying can reduce the price, with the best deal being afforded to customers who purchase a six month supply of patches for £77.64 (30% saving) kakaotalk pc photos.
Proposed Benefits/Selling Points
- Transdermal magnet patch delivery system
- Ideal for nocturnal use
- Suitable for vegetarians who can’t eat gelatin
- Clinically proven ingredients
The manufacturers fail to explain anything about their impressively-named delivery system, but in basic terms ‘transdermal’ refers to the process of components being absorbed through the skin nes games.
The claim of clinically proven ingredients is just pure hog-wash and the manufacturers probably know it. No links or information is provided about any of the supposed studies and even if such studies exist it seems unlikely they would involve the use of a transdermal magnet patch delivery systems.
As for the claim about the patches being vegetarian friendly, that may or may not be true, but Biogen Health Science fail to grasp the fact that being vegetarian is more than just a matter of food choices Internet Explorer 11 free download. If gelatin or any other animal byproduct is incorporated in the patches any self-respecting vegetarian would reject them as surely as they would a nice pair of leather shoes.
Patches should be applied to clean skin and left in place for 12 hours. It is unclear whether the patches need to be applied to a specific area of the body, but a picture on the official sales page shows a model wearing a patch on her arm so it is safe to assume the arm is probably the best location google earth korean version.
The manufacturer’s website fails to provide inclusion rates, but in this case such information would serve little purpose because the delivery method is so unusual. This being the case it would have been nice to see some information about each of the ingredients and what benefits they are intended to provide. No such information is supplied 맥os iso 다운로드.
Each patch contains:
- Elaterin: A plant extract often used as a laxative. Bearing in mind the delivery method bypasses use of the gastro-intestinal organs it is a hard to say what benefits the ingredient is intended to supply here.
- Honeysuckle: Credited with providing many health benefits, but fat burning is not one of them. Honeysuckle compounds are sometimes applied to soothe skin irritations though, so it is possible it is included to reduce the likelihood of the patch causing itchy skin Windows 7 Korean language pack.
- Aloe: Fat burning is not an ability that is usually attributed to Aloe, but topical applications are often used to treat rashes and areas of dry skin.
- Fiveleaf: It is unclear what this ingredient is, so its potential for benefits and/or dangers are unknown.
- Gynostemma Herb: More commonly known as jiaogulan 켈트의 전설 다운로드. Believed (but not proven) to have potential as an ally in the fight against obesity, but also used as a treatment for a failing appetite.
- Semen Cassiae: Has a reputation for encouraging weight loss when brewed and consumed as a tea.
- Torae: Shown as a separate ingredient, but no such ingredient exists. Probably should have been tagged on the end of Semen Cassiae because the ingredient is also known as semen cassiae torae 시큐리티 에센셜 다운로드.
- Follum Nelumbinis: Lotus leaves hiding behind their scientific name. Believed to boost the metabolism and encourage fat burning.
- Ginseng: A Chinese herb that can benefit the health in many different ways, but is not generally associated with fat burning Autocad 2016 free download.
- Barbary Wolfberry Extract: Sometimes called Barberry Matrimony Vine or Chinese Wolfberry, and more commonly known as lycium, but never as Barbary Wolfberry; so this is a confusing inclusion right from the start. Not known to be a fat burner, but has sometimes been associated with appetite suppression.
Side Effects and Health Issues
Several of the ingredients have been linked to negative reactions (stomach irritation, diarrhea, muscle weakness, kidney problems), but it is hard to say if a patch would be capable of delivering such side effects. When it comes to T5 Fat Burning too much is unknown—including one of the ingredients—so potential users are advised to seek medical advice prior to use.
There does not appear to be a money back guarantee.
No customer feedback could be found at the time of this review.
The Bottom Line
Biogen Health Science appears to be a reputable company, but they fail to provide adequate information about how their patches are supposed to produce the promised fat burning and a look at the list of ingredients suggests such results are unlikely. Customer feedback is not available, there is no guarantee, and it’s hard to say what kind of side effect s may be likely. Needless to say, T5 Fat Burning is a rejected weight loss product.
Recommended Diet Patch
Slim Weight Patches contain a number of proven fat burning and weight loss aiding nutrients including Fucus Vesiculosus, 5-HTP, Guarana, YerbaMate and a fat burning RX blend consisting of Zinc Pyruvate, Flaxseed Oil, Lecithin, L-Carnitine and Zinc Citrate.