Slimbliss Slenderite is a slimming pill sold as a fat burner for women.
It’s being marketed by a UK-based company called Protein Bliss and is distributed under the SlimBliss brand name.
The company is a relative newcomer to the diet pill world and we were unable to discover what experience Protein Bliss has (if any) in the diet pill industry.
The domain that houses the company website was registered in 2016 and the site, though not the best we’ve seen, is reasonably good.
However, the Protein Bliss/Slim Bliss social network accounts show a distinct lack of life.
Their Twitter and Instagram pages (online since 2016) have no posts, their Pinterest page has been removed and, at the time of this review, the SlimBliss Facebook page only had 29 likes.
It’s pretty obvious nobody is pushing the SlimBliss brand very hard and we have to wonder if Slenderite may be a private label product that’s being distributed by someone whose interest in their diet pill project has waned.
Slimbliss Slenderite Alleged Benefits and Main Selling Points
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Regulates thyroid function
- Supports normal fat metabolism
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
Three capsules provide:
- Green Tea Extract (300mg): A proven metabolism booster and fat burner, green tea is also rich in antioxidants that can improve the overall health.
- L-Tyrosine (300mg): Research suggests L-Tyrosine may be have stress-fighting capabilities.
- Chromium (7.5µg): Research shows chromium helps regulate insulin. It’s added to diet pill formulations because its presence can help prevent the post-eating insulin spikes that can cause the blood sugar level to drop low enough to initiate a desire for high calorie food.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract (300mg): Although it’s primarily used as a fat burner, some research suggests the chlorogenic acid provided by green coffee bean extract may work well alongside chromium (also included in the formulation) and help regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.
- Choline Bitartrate (247.5mg): There is evidence to suggest supplements that contain choline bitartrate may boost cognitive function.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (240mg): A popular stimulant that provides extra energy and improves mental focus. Research shows caffeine also boosts the metabolism and improves fat oxidation.
- L-Theanine (210mg): An amino acid that can be obtained from green tea. It has a calming effect on the mind and lessens the negative aspects of caffeine.
- Cinnamon Extract 5:1 (210mg): One scientific study suggests cinnamon may have the ability to improve glycemic status and support weight loss when administered to diabetics, but it may not work in the same way for non-diabetics and further study is much to be desired. Cinnamon is included here as a 5:1 extract that is concentrated to five time the strength of standard cinnamon extracts.
- Black Pepper Extract (5mg): Black pepper aids ingredient absorption rates. This ability is made possible by an alkaloid called piperine (active component in black pepper).
- Iodine (225µg): An ingredient that’s sometimes used in diet pills because it supports good thyroid health. When people don’t get enough iodine the thyroid gland can become sluggish (hypothyroidism). This can cause fatigue, mental irregularities, and weight gain.
- Vitamin B6 (7.5mg), Vitamin B12 (7.5µg): Two B Vitamins that are added to energy drinks because they help the body to extract energy from food.
Other Usage Considerations
SlimBliss Slenderite is not intended for women who are pregnant or nursing a child. Anyone who has existing health issues should always obtain a doctor’s approval before using food supplements of any kind. The same advice is offered to people who are considering using SlimBliss Slenderite alongside medication or other supplements.
SlimBliss Slenderite Customer Testimonials
A few average customer reviews read:
SlimBliss Slenderite Reported Side Effects
A few customers report experiencing bloating or stomach cramps, so we suggest all potential users discuss the matter with their doctor and only buy SlimBliss Slenderite if their doctor thinks it will be safe for them to use.
SlimBliss Slenderite Buying Options
The best place to buy SlimBliss Slenderite is from the manufacturer’s website.
It’s also available via Amazon and eBay, but the eBay seller has marked the price up by around 50%, so buying by eBay is not a good way to go and there is no proof the pills being sold there are the genuine item.
The SlimBliss Slenderite marketing material makes no mention of a money back guarantee, but the terms and conditions page on the manufacturer’s website says customers have seven days (from the date of receipt) to return unwanted products.
However, it seems likely this is only applicable to bottles that have not been opened.
The Final Judgment
Although some of the ingredients are good, SlimBliss Slenderite would benefit from a few additional fat burning ingredients and the formulation could be greatly improved if the cinnamon content was replaced with a respected appetite suppressant like nopal.
As it stands, SlimBliss Slenderite may help prevent post-meal sugar urges, but it’s unlikely to do anything to help women keep their appetites under control.
Researchers have discovered the hunger urges women feel are stronger than the ones men have to deal with, so appetite suppression is an important feature in any diet pill intended for women.
Another problem is, the origin of the product is not known.
The website is okay and the pink and white bottle looks good. As for the rest, we can’t say we are impressed.
Recommended Diet Pill For Women
As far as the women fat burner market is concerned the product that everyone women wants is LeanBean – and for many reasons.
LeanBean has an excellent formula, excellent customer service department and and excellent track record of success. It also has a long 90 day money back guarantee.