Thermofem is a natural weight loss pill that is said to help users achieve a weight loss of approximately 4kg in 20 days.
This is achieved by the formula’s ability to:
- Provide appetite suppression
- Boost fat burning abilities
- Enhance the mood
- Increase energy levels
- Reduce fluid retention
- Fight unsightly cellulite
Many weight loss pills are made to provide similar benefits, but Thermofem stands out from the rest because it’s been on the market for over 10 years and has already helped more that 122,743 people to lose weight.
The fact that Thermofem is made to support dieters in a number of different ways is probably one of the reasons it has succeeded in impressing so many people. Experts agree such a multiple approach to weight loss generally works best.
The other reason so many dieters have lost weight while using Thermofem is likely because they have received so much extra support. Customers who purchase are provided with detailed dietary guidance in the form of a PDF book.
They are also entitled to further support from expert weight loss advisers, who have the experience to guide individual customers through the various hurdles they encounter on their weight loss journey.
What Is In Thermofem – Formula
Each pill contains:
- L-Tyrosine (250mg): A mood enhancing amino acid that has become a common inclusion in nootropic supplements. L-Tyrosine is often added to diet pills because its presence can help prevent diet-related moodiness.
- Green Tea Extract (100mg): Scientific study shows green tea catechins have the ability to boost the metabolism and increase fat loss.
- Caffeine (100mg): A stimulant that provides extra energy and increases mental focus. Caffeine is also a diuretic and appetite suppressant. It has proven fat burning abilities as well.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract (6% Synephrine) (75mg): A citrus fruit extract that contains the stimulant synephrine. Also called Bitter Orange, Citrus Aurantium is becoming a very popular diet pill ingredient. This is not without good reason. Scientific investigation reveals supplementation with synephrine can boost weight loss by increasing the metabolism and encouraging the body to burn more fat.
- Black Pepper (5% Piperin) (50mg): An alkaloid that improves the bioavailability of other ingredients.
A few customer reviews read:
Thermofem Side Effects
No side effects have been reported, but the formulation is unlikely to be suitable for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding a child.
People who have health problems, and anyone using medication, should always play it safe, by seeking a doctor’s advice, prior to using any brand of supplement.
“100% Satisfaction” is guaranteed.
Do We Recommend Thermofem
The ingredients used in Thermofem are good, so the pills should be more than capable of providing the kind of results the manufacturer promises.
Customer feedback also supports the manufacturer’s claims. A lot of people have already lost weight using Thermofem and it seems likely the number will continue to grow.
The price is very good and the pills come with a guarantee. We have no hesitation about recommending Thermofem.
Where to Buy Thermofem
Thermofem is only available from the manufacturer’s website and the cost per bottle is generally €39-€50 (depending on promotion).
This is not expensive at all, and customers can obtain further value for money by taking advantage of the offered multi-buy incentives.
Customers from Spain, Mexico, United States, Chile, Argentina and Colombia can pay in the local currency.